วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Check Out Step2 My Clubhouse

Step2 My Clubhouse Review


Step2 My Clubhouse Feature

  • Includes picnic table and secret compartment
  • Fabric Roof is durable and weather resistant
  • Side walls open for hide & seek fun
  • Ages 2+
  • 48" x 68" x 36.75"

Step2 My Clubhouse Overview

With Step2 My Club House, kids will love to make believe in this, unique backyard edition perfect for several kids. There is so much to do with the peephole, chalkboard, picnic table and secret hiding compartment. The fabric roof is durable and weather resistant. You can personalize the clubhouse by writing your child's name above the doorway. The side wall opens for hide and seek fun. Our Price :

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 11, 2012 06:55:07

Check the new price and new information now!

stuffed snow leopard step two push around buggy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น